+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from Abbots Langley

I'm Peter.

Default Greetings from Abbots Langley

Ex-home of the only English Pope and a short walk to the 'Making of Harry Potter' Warner Bros. studio tour. But enough of the adverts for where I live.
    As you can tell from the entries in 'My Profile', I have the terrible twin afflictions of obsessively collecting both music and HiFi equipment. I'm hoping that joining The Art of Sound will either help cure me or at least put me in contact with fellow sufferers for mutual support. Even my user id is based on a type of turntable that rivalled the Linn Sondek LP12 back in the day. Is there any hope for me, please?

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Welcome Peter
    Yes I remember the Logic DM101 very well, I lusted after one for a couple of years but then bought a Linn. Think Logic went bust at the time.
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Geoff.

Hello Peter. Welcome to AOS.

So you're a bit of a hoarder? You'll fit right in here, there are many of us who seem to accumulate Hi-Fi.

Tell us if you have any future plans for your system. If you have any projects on the go, you might like to feature them in The Gallery or Drawing Board sections.

Feel free to join in the chat. It's a friendly place.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Peter,

Sorry - alas there is no cure; many of us here are hopelessly addicted. Just say to yourself "My name is Peter and I am a hi-fi addict", keep calm and carry on.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread