+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Sony PS-6750

I'm Mike.

Just for info, the original lid is designed to be anti-static (hence not attract dust) and it works.
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyricky View Post
    I can help with the delivery for you as would even pay for you if it helps ,you can pay me on delivery,Des is a decent bloke and I’m willing to help ....I'm up and down Des’s way often..The turntable is a classic ,I have heard it a few times and a bargain at the price
    If it's possible to get this up to the North East I would definitely have it. I work away a lot but I have mates and relatives who would keep it for me. No problem paying up front, even if it takes a few weeks to get up here.

Off topic but when I was typing this, the spelling correct changed "mates" to "Maoris". Now it would be fab if I had some Maoris waiting to help me out, but I'm afraid I haven't! Only Geordies and Mackems

I'm Des.

Hopefully Micky has pm'd you. I'll be in touch later.
    Rega RP8/RB3000/AT OC9XML, Clones Audio PA1, DDDac1794/Pi4, Rega Elicit-r, Bastanis Wildhorn speakers.

I'm Steve.

Fan TT this. I use one in my headphone system and i love it. This is a steal!

I'm Des.

Sold
    Rega RP8/RB3000/AT OC9XML, Clones Audio PA1, DDDac1794/Pi4, Rega Elicit-r, Bastanis Wildhorn speakers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12