+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1970’s graphic equalizer separates - where do they connect???

I'm Jon.

Default 1970’s graphic equalizer separates - where do they connect???

I have spotted a pretty silver faced pioneer graphic equalizer which would compliment my all 70’s pioneer set up.

My question though is where do i connect it? I run a pioneer SA-5500 amplifier which only had inputs for aux (my pd-5030 cd), phono which is taken by my pl-12d, Tuner which has the tx-5500 attached, and the tape monitor which is linked to my CT-F500. Is there any way to also connect the graphic equalizer??

All your help and wisdom much appreciated... 🤪

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by templardude View Post
    I have spotted a pretty silver faced pioneer graphic equalizer which would compliment my all 70’s pioneer set up.

My question though is where do i connect it? I run a pioneer SA-5500 amplifier which only had inputs for aux (my pd-5030 cd), phono which is taken by my pl-12d, Tuner which has the tx-5500 attached, and the tape monitor which is linked to my CT-F500. Is there any way to also connect the graphic equalizer??

All your help and wisdom much appreciated... ��
    Unless your integrated amplifier has a 'pre out' and 'pre in' which is where a graphic equalizer would normally be inserted, then you are left with the 'tape monitor' (and 'tape out'). But the latter are already being used; so sadly the answer is no.
    Barry

I'm Jon.

sad but at least i know ��. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge ... ��

+ Reply to Thread