+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Retired due to poor health

I'm Paul.

Sorry to hear about the ill health. Hope the retirement offers you the chance to relax and prioritise you enjoying yourself without any stresses to concern yourself over.
    ~Paul~

I'm inthescottishmafia.

All the best Colin, give me a shout if you’re up this way again.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Neil.

Hi Colin, a shame, get well soon. Should boredom get the better of you and you want to start producing again, don’t worry about a company, a website, staff, anything. Just set up a shop on eBay and plop them on when you feel like building them.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Dave.

Will the cables still be in production ?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Sorry to learn of your poor health Colin, hope you recover soon and enjoy your hard earned retirement.

Despite professional mistreatment by your colleagues, you can retire assured in the knowledge that your designs have brought pleasure to many audio lovers. I remember hearing those 6' high TOCA amps at an audio show in London in the early '90s(?) and being very, very impressed with their performance.

Sadly I never go around to trying out your SECA design, which I think would have worked well with Quad 57 electrostatics, and whilst you have kindly published the circuit (along with other designs of yours), I would have wanted to build the kit, or at least have bought the PCBs.

But I digress - enjoy your retirement and keep in touch.

Best Wishes
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Will the cables still be in production ?
    Hi Dave I do hope so I have asked a trusted friend to take it over, watch this space.

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Sorry to learn of your poor health Colin, hope you recover soon and enjoy your hard earned retirement.

Despite professional mistreatment by your colleagues, you can retire assured in the knowledge that your designs have brought pleasure to many audio lovers. I remember hearing those 6' high TOCA amps at an audio show in London in the early '90s(?) and being very, very impressed with their performance.

Sadly I never go around to trying out your SECA design, which I think would have worked well with Quad 57 electrostatics, and whilst you have kindly published the circuit (along with other designs of yours), I would have wanted to build the kit, or at least have bought the PCBs.

But I digress - enjoy your retirement and keep in touch.

Best Wishes
    Barry
    Hi Barry I have some made up PCB working 15-25W and 50W SECA see work by James Sovereign ( I miss him he was a good mate.)

PM me

I'm Colin.

Thanks guys I will pop in a lot but as a civilian only.

I'm fabulous.

Colin - enjoy your retirement and look after yourself.
    My best wishes
    lossless > Raspberry PI-3b+ > allo Boss > Van Damme Purple interconnect >
    Myryad Z210 CD Player > Chord Chameleon Silver+ interconnect >

into Magnum IA170 amplifier > Van Damme Blue 4mm cable > Mission 752 Freedom Floorstanders
    Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-AD700 Open-back

I'm Colin.

Well there was I hoping to take it easy, but you seem to want M50,s and M100, so I will be building to order only.
    If you want one please allow 2 week build and test time, and for me to enjoy the music mmmm nice.
    Thank you all my best Col

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast