+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Audio Note Oto SE Signature Phono

I'm Bogdan.

Default For Sale: Audio Note Oto SE Signature Phono

I've recently upgraded to a level 3 amplifier so my Oto is offered here for sale.
    It is the latest version, I purchased it from Jordan Acoustics just over a year ago, I think it was briefly used as a demonstrator. It is in like new condition, no marks or blemishes whatsoever and comes boxed.
    I've upgraded the pre valves to Golden Lion and the EL84's to Tube Doctor. Original Sovteks are also included in the sale.
    This is UK sale only and I would rather meet up for delivery instead of posting it. I'm willing to discuss options though.
    Price is £2750

I'm Bogdan.

Weekend bump

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

I owned the standard AN Oto for about 15 years and used for about 8 of those and it's a fantastic sounding SET amp as long as you have reasonable speakers for it to drive.. I used it with various speakers ranging from about 99dB to 88dB with no problems at all

The Oto is also super reliable indeed as with all the AN equipment I have owned

I'm sure the Signature Oto will sound much better than the standard Oto I had and I can highly recommend it

The 84's are just so sweet sounding but they have none of the soft somewhat 'typical' valve sound
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Mark.

I have been around the block over the last couple of years with Audio Note EL84 and 300B power amps. After all the messing around, I've returned to a P1SE Signature version of this OTO. Bass is superb and presents music with verve! No 'pipe and slippers' here. Someone needs to buy this - an amazing amp for the money and an amazing amp full stop! With ANE's/J's, a marriage made in heaven.

Be reassured, Bogdan is a great guy to deal with, so buy with complete confidence.
    Last edited by Sixty2; 03-05-2018 at 11:14.

I'm Bogdan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty2 View Post
    I have been around the block over the last couple of years with Audio Note EL84 and 300B power amps. After all the messing around, I’ve returned to a P1SE Signature variant of this OTO. Bass is superb and presents music with verve! No ‘pipe and slippers’ here. Someone needs buy this - an amazing amp for the money and an amazing amp full stop!

Be reassured, Bogdan is a great guy to deal with, so buy with complete confidence.
    Amazing amp indeed Mark, giant killer with the right speakers.

I'm Bogdan.

Price drop £2650
    Will discuss courier options

I'm Bogdan.

Now £2590

I'm Bogdan.

bump

I'm Bogdan.

now £2500

I'm Bogdan.

Up

+ Reply to Thread