+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure if I already posted.

I'm ANDREW.

Default Not sure if I already posted.

AMDESIGN

A Canadian audiophile. Main system Heybrook TT2 (lost the tps) RB300 arm and BenzMicro cartridge , Bryston 11B & 4B separates, Rotel Cds, several CD 855 favorite, but have 3 Rotels, Snell Kll, B&W DM220, Paradigm powered subs,

Believe in basic good equipment, reached a level of afforded system awesomeness but enjoy having multiple systems in other locations. This brings me back to understanding how good and matched my mains are.

Certainly not an audio snob. If you are happy with a Crosley, so be it; but you can't borrow my records! Listened to systems from $100 to C$80k. Pretty happy where I am.

Have a great day listening

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Andrew.

Nothing wrong with your gear - I have great respect for Bryston gear, especially the generous warrantee they offer. If only other manufacturers had the same confidence in their designs.

What are your tastes in music? Or to put it another way, what would not play on a Crosley?

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Hello Andrew. Welcome to AOS.

Your TT2 is a popular turntable here. Several members enjoy using these and there have been a few threads about them.

Feel free to join in any chat that interests you, there's plenty going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

+ Reply to Thread