+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emporium Hi Fi

I'm Peter.

Default Emporium Hi Fi

Has anyone tried to contact Emporium HiFi recently? I have sent them a couple of e-mails over the last couple of weeks and no response. He may be on holiday or Ill but there is no information on the website

I'm Brook.

I have never had an email back from Emporium, either branch. They answer the 'phone okay, or they did last time I tried, but emails, never.

I'm Dominic.

I sent them an email 3 weeks ago and had no reply either. Nothing annoys me more than these people who cannot understand that an email is another method of COMMUNICATION.

Bought a pair of speakers from them a couple of years ago and one of the bass drivers was totally seized - couldn't budge it by even a millimetre. Blamed it on "transit damage" which is complete nonsense. They were never fired up before being shipped and maybe not before then either.
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Neil.

Some people are more old school and prefer phone, no big deal, chill out and get on the blower. Snapchat is a popular form of communication too, but doesn’t mean I use it.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

+ Reply to Thread