Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pascal MPRO2 class D amplifier

I'm Mirek.

Default Pascal MPRO2 class D amplifier

Hi,
    For sale class D amplifier with the Pascal MPRO2 module http://www.pascal-audio.com/news-mpro2.html
    Built professional like tank.
    I like the way it sounds very much and think it's the best class d amplifier I've heard so far. In my opinion sound better then Hypex and others.
    Sound impression? - "It has plenty of low end grunt and is spot on in the vocals. The amplifier gives adequate space to each instrument without getting all jumbled. I will note that the bass is extremely tight and tuneful; never sounding flabby or bloated. Imaging and separation are spot on as well, fully fleshing out what's on the recording both in width and depth of presentation."
    Used by couple of manufacturers including Gato-audio (http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/gato3/1.html) and D-Sonic (http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/dsonic/1.html) and Jeff Roland in Model 525 and in the Continuum S2.
    Asking for 800 GBP and delivery. Collection more than welcome.
    Thanks

Thank you!
    Last edited by szczemirek; 19-04-2018 at 21:49.

I'm Mirek.

I'm Mirek.

I'm Mirek.

Last edited by szczemirek; 30-04-2018 at 18:34.

I'm peter.

you have pm module cost is $350 , from pascal , offer is £400 ,
    Last edited by gwernaffield; 30-04-2018 at 12:20.

I'm peter.

Deal done ,
    Last edited by gwernaffield; 30-04-2018 at 17:55.

I'm Mirek.

SOLD

I'm peter.

i bought this and nothing arrived , sent a load of emails asking about the amp as i have never has a class d was told i was worse than his wife for email, now find out it has not been sent after being promised it on the first , found it was back up for sale on diyaudio.com , i have asked for my money back through paypal, as i no longer trust this guy , to say it was back up for sale due to a time waster even though you still have the amp and payment with in 2 minutes of getting the receipt , is beyond me, i started to worry and ask question, telling me i am the worst buyer you have ever had , but then put the amp on different sites, parcel2go saying it is still waithing on the parcel, then i find it has been resold twice, according to diyaudio , and now had an email saying Don’t worry Peter! We still alive and we listening good music! Life is amazing! Mirek , just send my money back
    Trust has gone ,

I'm Josie.

Hi Mirek

Can you come back in to this thread and sort this out please?

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm peter.

Hi has sold it on diyaudio to another person after being paid for it ,still has my money, i am not and never have been a time waster ,

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast