+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Huge list of stuff - having a spring clean, bargains :)

montesquieu Guest

Default FS: Huge list of stuff - having a spring clean, bargains :)

Having a spring clean and have many bits for sale:

200w Class D power amp by Duncan ‘Tubehunter’
    This has done sterling duty in my second system until recent acquisition of a Pass clone.

From Duncan’s description
    * 2 X 200w per channel IRS2092 CLASS D Stereo Power Amplifiers.
    * 200va Toroidal Transformers with 35v secondaries
    * 35amp 400v Bridge rectifiers
    * 4 X 10,000uf 63v Capacitance fitted in each amps power supply.
    * Good recycled solid cases which may require nice fronts fitting if you feel the need.

£80 plus your choice of shipping options.

Choice of SPU-related headshells:

- Ortofon SPU headshell with gold fittings
    I got this to turn my SPU Royal N into an SPU Royal GM, but decided to stick with the naked look. Has all the necessary fittings (wiring, weight, screws) to slot any SPU cartridge in and off she goes. £225 including postage in the UK.

- Nasotec Swing headshell for Ortofon SPU
    This ingenious device enables all the benefits of a parallel tracker without the hassles (pumps etc). This is the SPU version which gives correct tracking weight once the SPU cartridge has been transplanted. Offered at £140 including RMSD in UK (these are £295 new). Really worth a look if you have an SPU.

Audio Technica AT-LH15/OCC 'Technihard' 15g headshell

Top quality AT headshell, chunky 15g for medium/high mass tonearms, with headshell leads, never used, retails at £65, £40 including UK shipping.

Moving magnet cartridges - all plus postage £4, this stays constant if you want more than one thing

- Shure M3D cartridge with two styli - standard aftermarket, and (incredibly - very rare) a Shure M3D branded original in its own box and packaging. £150.

- Shure M44-7 cartridge strapped for mono, with Expert Stylus 3.2 conical cartridge, for use with 78s. Mono strapping cuts noise. Tracks at 5g. £60.

- Shure M44E cartridge with new original factory stylus, which has been fitted but no more than 5 sides played. £30

- Shure M91ED cartridge with aftermarket stylus sold to lilolee

- Shure M77-DA cartridge - interesting one this it’s a stereo cartridge with a 1mil tip, mainly for playing 7in 45s. Often used in juke boxes in the 1960s. Nice condition with original tip. £20 including postage. Could be a cool thing to have on a headshell if you have a 45 collection.

- Technics EPC270c in Technics headshell. Now becoming highly rated with people putting fancy tip on (it also takes the Tonar Diabolic E and S stylus assemblies). This one has an original factory stylus. £40.

- B&O SP1 cartridge - this was one of the earliest stereo cartridges dating from the late 1950s, it has all the punch of an SPU as well as quite a way with delicacy. Low compliance MM so fits well into a stable of other low compliance cartridges (currently lives alongside a clutch of Miyajimas and SPUs). About 18 months ago I scored an original B&O stylus assembly (unobtanium) and since then I’ve played maybe 30 records. Also has an ultra-rare stylus guard. I love this cartridge but it’s not getting played. £135 in UK. NOS B&O SP1/2 styli alone sell for that. This one fits a normal headshell it’s the SP2 that’s dedicated to the B&O arm.

- Linn K5. Came with a turntable years ago, condition looks good and plays well last time I had it on. I believe this is effectively an AT95E. £20 including postage.

Dayton Audio iMM6 calibrated measurement microphone

-Precision condenser microphone for precise measurements.
    -Compatible with Windows phone devices and android via any TRRS plug adaptors.
    -For use with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch by 3.5 mm TRRS headset jack socket.
    -Folding stand function increases and angles device and microphone capsule.
    - Headphone/line out pass-through for test signals or, for listening.

Works as a quality mic, but can also work with a smartphone/table to take sound measurements - speaker response, room response, frequency sweeps etc. Worked superbly with my iPhone 6 and iPad mini. Was £50 when I bought it. £25 including postage in the UK.

Incidental bits:
    Arm collar for AS-212 or other arm with 20mm pillar £20 posted
    Grace arm lift, chrome, more nicely finished than the stainless Jelco ones, very suited to a vintage arm project. £35 posted.

Last edited by montesquieu; 17-04-2018 at 20:41.

I'm Lee.

Shure M91ED cartridge with aftermarket stylus £20 please
    Cheers Lee

I'm Mike.

I use one of Duncan's Class D Amps (mine has 500 VA Tranny) and it is ridiculously good for the money.

Easily saw off my Quad 306 and 405-2 Amps. Very musical and not at all sterile sounding.
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Nigel.

Evening Tom,

I would like the LH15 headshell please.

Nigel

I'm James.

Hi Tom
    I'll take the amp if still available?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

montesquieu Guest

Still avail, just PMd you James.

M91ED and AT headshell sold, Class D amp reserved for James.

I'm Surayne.

If James decides against the amp I'd like it please!

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by surayne View Post
    If James decides against the amp I'd like it please!
    Sorry Surayne it's now sold.

Lots of goodies remaining ... I'll leave this up a bit longer before I also post the list elsewhere, I suspect that the Lenco forum is the best place for some of these bits.

montesquieu Guest

Arm lift sold
    Mic sold

+ Reply to Thread