+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello again everyone!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Andy.

Default Hello again everyone!

Hi all - Andy here...

After two years' inactivity I'm back online (Don't ask - Kidney stones are a vicious and unpredictable mistress).

So, about me - I'm Andy, I work in IT support and after living all over the place we settled in Kent ten years ago and have no intention of moving again. After finally defeating this last batch of stones I'm in the position to start contributing properly. I love music and that's where the Hi-Fi thing came from as a kid in the 70's (Babysittting for a neighbour who had a Rega turntable, Alba (!) amp and Leak 3050 speakers) - Everything frrom Henryk Gorecki to My Bloody Valentine, it's one of the only things in the world that has never, ever let me down. I'm also heavily into Motorbikes (Honda VFR800 VTEC right now) and have a thing for watches (Particularly 1970s LEDs recently, which I've become something of an expert on through attrition)...
    Here are some pics - I've worked out how the hell to do it, these are a few years old and I'll sort some new ones for us...

Much love,
    Andy ;o)

Pink_1.jpgPink_2.jpgMission_Control.jpgSpeakers_TV.jpg

The system: Pink Triangle PT Anniversary / SME Series IV / Benz Micro SL Woodbody, Heed Obelisk Si II Phono / Heed Obelisk PAS / Heed Obelisk X2 PSU / Heed CanAmp, Celestion A3, Theta Pearl Transport / Theta Progeny DAC, Nytech CT206 Tuner, Apple iPod Touch 64Gb, Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 Smartphone Headset, Sony WM-D6C Professional, Sennheiser HD600
    Last edited by AJB; 16-04-2018 at 12:33. Reason: Ballsed up the text...

+ Reply to Thread