+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTD: Smallish bookshelf/standmount speakers

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    Are the cabinets unusable then?
    No not unusable, I never noticed the tape when in use, but if you took it off there'd be some crumbling board underneath I suspect. £20 plus postage (which would be cheaper if drivers only which was my point) would do it. I'd have to see if I can get them to me though.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    No not unusable, I never noticed the tape when in use, but if you took it off there'd be some crumbling board underneath I suspect. £20 plus postage (which would be cheaper if drivers only which was my point) would do it. I'd have to see if I can get them to me though.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    Oh and I'd need to know today as it's the last chance to get them for a few weeks..

I'm David.

Kef LS50s £400 in Black I also have for sale some kef X300a built in amps and DAC £200 nice neat solution

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Oh and I'd need to know today as it's the last chance to get them for a few weeks..

Appreciate this but can't make a decision today as I'm still waiting for more feedback

Many thanks

Gary

I'm Pete.

Hi

If you are into a refinishing project I have a pair of Proac Studio1s with dual pillar sand filled Target stands.

The stands could do with a repaint and the speakers really could do with refinishing; some minor dinks to 1 cabinet, a small piece of veneer missing on the other cabinet and both grilles need recovering.

These still sound very good for size - was using them on the end of a Meridian 200 system for quite a few years.

I am asking £300 on collection. Delivery may be possible but would be at your expense.

Regards

Pete

I'm Adam.

I’ve got a pair of Mordaunt Short MS100 Gold speakers. This was an updated version of the highly regarded MS100.

Sealed design. Perfect for a bookshelf.

£50 posted.

I'm Taz.

Have some celestion 120s, mission 761s, Coda iiis, and most likely another pair or two of bookshelfs... I'll put up pics of you like mate

Edit: have some jvcs that came with the JVC valve amp (JVC UX-D150) you can have £30 including delivery. They are brand new and have never been taken out the box
    Last edited by TazSob; 14-04-2018 at 13:50.

I'm phil.

Got a pair of diamonds IV or a pair of B and W DM22's.
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm Gary.

Wow.....thanks guys, let me digest these last few posts.

Gary

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by TazSob View Post
    Have some celestion 120s, mission 761s, Coda iiis, and most likely another pair or two of bookshelfs... I'll put up pics of you like mate

Edit: have some jvcs that came with the JVC valve amp (JVC UX-D150) you can have £30 including delivery. They are brand new and have never been taken out the box
    Pics would be good plse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast