+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio Analogue Service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Gary.

Default Audio Analogue Service

Already reported here, I bought an Audio Analogue Puccini SE unfortunately the remote control was not available. I have searched for a remote but been unsuccessful, Bungalowbill was kind enough to loan me his from a different AA device, unfortunately the codes were not compatible .

In the meantime a had e-mailed Audio Analogue without much hope. They responded swiftly asking for my units serial number.

A few days later, to my surprise, another mail from AA saying they had searched their old parts bin and found all the parts to make me one, apart from the backplate.

Great service.

I will make the backplate to compliment the rest of the remote control.

Considering the age of my amp I'm very impressed with AA.

I'm Mike.

Brilliant news, good to have a company step up and help you out

I'm Alan.

I've just bought a simple (6 button) remote that has a learning facility, might be an idea to buy one so you have a spare, once programmed.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I've just bought a simple (6 button) remote that has a learning facility, might be an idea to buy one so you have a spare, once programmed.
    Thanks Alan, I had already bought one on the assumption that Bungalowbill's might work and it could learn from his, but wasn't to be.

I do think that the shape of the original from AA, if that's what I get, is nice though.

I intend to make the base from either polished hardwood or carbon fibre, or a combination of both

I'm Dan.

Years ago I had to repair an Audio Analogue CD player. The part I needed was custom to the player. The Canadian distributor put this on the back burner and a month and repeated reminders, I decided to contact them directly. Same as the OP, I got an answer next day. Gave them my address and in a week I had the part I needed. They were not impressed by the distributor though. Good on them for stepping up.

+ Reply to Thread