+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speakers to partner Primare i32 amp

I'm Robin.

Looking at the thread on PFm he doesn’t want to sell them separately which is a
    pity

I'm Neil.

Not one person has asked about your room What size is it, hard floor, carpet floor, solid walls or boast, is the floor solid concrete, flag stones or suspended, room furnished heavily or not. Is the room echo full or not, does your voice when speaking in it sound natural or not. All of this goes towards helping offer advice as does the ability of the amp to drive difficult loads and the tonality of the amp. What is the rest of the system.

What music do you listen to is info needed as well.

After that maybe suggestions can be made but end of the day you need to try a suggestion in your room otherwise its a crap shoot, might work, might not.
    Regards Neil

I'm Robin.

Neil, the room is my office otherwise known as my loft, so not a big room, probably about 4 mtrs long and just over 2 mtrs high. I listen to lots of different types of music, soul, blues, country, singer songwriters but not classical. I am looking for speakers that are not fussy about being perfectly placed, to replace my old b and w speakers

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Neil, the room is my office otherwise known as my loft, so not a big room, probably about 4 mtrs long and just over 2 mtrs high. I listen to lots of different types of music, soul, blues, country, singer songwriters but not classical. I am looking for speakers that are not fussy about being perfectly placed, to replace my old b and w speakers
    Hi Robin, I am, sure that will help those giving advice.
    Regards Neil

I'm tony.

57s?

Just thought....

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    57s?

Just thought....
    If that’s quad 57s they would take up too much room

I'm Martin.

How about some ATC SCM11s ? (I just happen to have a pair for sale on PFM. I'll see if I can put them up here, too!) - Done!

I like Primare kit. I'm running a BD32, Pre32, R32 phono pre-amp and A30.2 power. It's easily the best sound I've ever had.

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by eisenach View Post
    How about some ATC SCM11s ? (I just happen to have a pair for sale on PFM. I'll see if I can put them up here, too!) - Done!

I like Primare kit. I'm running a BD32, Pre32, R32 phono pre-amp and A30.2 power. It's easily the best sound I've ever had.
    They look very nice Martin, if you were a bit closer there might have been a deal to be done.

I'm Martin.

Where there's a will there's a way! PM me if you want to talk further.

I'm Robin.

Just returning to the search for speakers, still looking for suggestions- wondering if Sonus Faber would be a good choice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast