+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Exposure XVII & XVIII Pre/Power Amplifiers

I'm Paul.

Default FS: Exposure XVII & XVIII Pre/Power Amplifiers

Here for sale are my excellent Exposure XVII and XVII pre/power amplifiers which were bought new in 1994 and are in pretty good condition for their age.

There are a few scratches on the faceplates of both amplifiers and lids, and two very small chips on the faceplate of the power amplifier and one on the pre amplifier.

Additionally, there is fault with the phono (turntable input) on the pre amplifier, which I have been informed requires a cap replacement and a possible issue with the on/off switch on the power amplifier.

I spoke to Exposure and they have informed me that they can do a full service of both amps and repair these issues for around £100 which is reflected in my asking price.

They come with their original boxes, XLR unbalanced cables and manual. I will also throw in some Cable Talk unbalanced XLR cables which were an upgrade over the original cables.

I am asking £500 plus postage or preferably collection from Berkshire (M4 J13), so bag yourself a bargain and get in touch. Also please PM me for any additional information.

Exposure XVII Pre Amp:

Exposure XVIII Power Amp:

Last edited by pjdowns; 07-04-2018 at 15:34.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Paul.

Bump
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Karl.

still for sale?

I'm Paul.

Sold now, thank you.

+ Reply to Thread