+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AOS Swapshop!

I'm Geoff.

I think putting a value in would be helpful to those considering a swap.

Users of this section may want to bump their posts now and then, as they will disappear from the page as more offers arrive and eventually there will be too many posts for folk to want to scroll through.

I'm Andrew.

Cheers Geoff

I'm Andrew.

SWAP

Bang & Olufsen Beomaster 1900 ( Type 2903 )

Needs a few bulbs and the veneer on the sides needs attention but in very good condition.
    Sounds good with no issues, it’s an iconic receiver that I’m sure someone would enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Mac View Post
    I have some KEF LS50 that I'm looking to trade for some Spendor-ish speakers.
    https://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/.../#post-3388471

I'm Paul.

Pioneer S-DJ05 Active speakers.

A very non-hifi item I know, but I used these for many years and enjoyed them. They are neutral and quite revealing, so they may take a bit of setting up to get them sounding their best. Also need to be on a good solid base or stands.

Would be really great as a compact or second system where space is an issue as they have 2 balanced inputs, 2 unbalanced inputs, built in by-passable EQ and effectively a built in preamp; you can control volume, inputs, mute, EQ on/off from the little puck.

They have some phase plugs in at the moment, but I can include the dust caps that can be glued back on (I can do this if required). Also have some thick steel plates glued to the bottom at add some extra weight and dampening to he cabinets. Also I added some pre out connections to allow connection to a sub.

Only worth £100 these days, so put in the Swapshop to see if anyone is curious and wants to swap for maybe a. Decent mains block (I could do with one for my analogue setup), or maybe a DAC with balanced outputs.

Pretty heavy so collection or a meet up somewhere would be ideal, if not maybe a contribution to delivery cost.

~Paul~

I'm Grant.

Default AOS Swapshop!

Got a Belkin pureav distro and filter unit available. Not got it listed yet. Decent condition bar the blue light at front doesn't come on. Fortunately as it was too bright with my other unit that I sold a couple of years ago
    One sold here recently.. some better pics..and now for sale in pe too...

Last edited by struth; 20-05-2018 at 12:33.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Got a Belkin pureav distro and filter unit available. Not got it listed yet. Decent condition bar the blue light at front doesn't come on. Fortunately as it was too bright with my other unit that I sold a couple of years ago
    One sold here recently.. some better pics..and now for sale in pe too...

sold subject to usual..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

Default AOS Swapshop!

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    sold subject to usual..
    OFF to EBay

SWAP
    Wharfedale super 12/RS/DD driver .
    This is fully working and in lovely condition.
    Along with it you’ll get the Wharfedale W3 cabinet with its crossover/midrange and tweeter ( all working) .
    I’m in Milton Keynes
    What have you got ?

Last edited by andyrlb; 25-05-2018 at 06:43.

I'm Andrew.

Default AOS Swapshop!

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    SWAP
    Wharfedale super 12/RS/DD driver .
    Alnico magnet

This is fully working and in lovely condition.
    Along with it you’ll get the Wharfedale W3 cabinet with its crossover/midrange and tweeter ( all working) .
    I’m in Milton Keynes
    What have you got ?

Rigonda speakers for swaps
    Both tested and they’re working

I'm Andrew.

Default AOS Swapshop!

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Rigonda speakers for swaps
    Both tested and they’re working

OFF to EBay

Wharfedale W2 Dovedale .
    Alnico magnet drivers
    Fully working order ( they sound real nice ) though the cabinets have been stained and one has sustained damage in transit on the bottom of it, not an impossible repair job.( I have the small bits )

Last edited by andyrlb; 25-05-2018 at 06:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast