+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted : Musical Fidelity A3 Integrated Amplifier

I'm Paul.

Saw a pair go for £399.... so I’m hopeful! I’m in no rush for the 72’s tho....

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by hand of ike View Post
    Saw a pair go for £399.... so I’m hopeful! I’m in no rush for the 72’s tho....
    Was that an eBay BIN? Good price.

I'm Paul.

If I remember right it was Gumtree....

I'm Vince.

I have a MF ams35i in my main system and swear by it, so much so that I bought an MF A5 and was very happy with it. Then a friend brought an Amp Tastic mini 1 over to try out. Cut a long story short........I sold the A5 and bought the amptastic for £130 delivered and got £800 for the MF. This little amp is astounding, obviously the MF had more power but the Amptastic had more than enough for normal listening levels......and then some. I must admit that I sold the amptastic because I got hold of a CA 840A mk2 and it just bettered the amptastic, at 25 times the weight. If you can get a chance to listen to an Amptastic, go for it, it really will shock you. It did me!

I'm Paul.

Thanks all... But I have my heart set on an A3... the only other amp I'd consider at the moment is the A3.2 unless someone want's to sell a M3Si or M6Si for a ridiculously cheap price!

Thanks

I'm Lawrence.

Thanks all... But I have my heart set on an A3... the only other amp I'd consider at the moment is the A3.2 unless someone want's to sell a M3Si or M6Si for a ridiculously cheap price!

Thanks
    Stick to your guns it's a great amp. But I'd add the A308 to your list, that's the only one I'd go for these days now I've moved up the food chain. Never liked the look and build of the A5 in comparison.

I'm Steve.

My brother has an A3.2 with matching CD player. Solid build and loads of grunt, will drive his B&W DM603's to window rattling levels, but nice at lower volumes too
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Stick to your guns it's a great amp. But I'd add the A308 to your list, that's the only one I'd go for these days now I've moved up the food chain. Never liked the look and build of the A5 in comparison.
    Thanks Lawrence! List is now....

A3
    A3.2
    A308 (at a push!)
    A5 (at a very big push!)

I love the sound and look of Musical Fidelity Amps and I can't wait to be an owner again!

If anyone out there has one of the above for sale or knows of anyone wishing to sell please drop me a line!

Paul

I'm Tony.

Thanks Lawrence! List is now....

A3
    A3.2
    A308 (at a push!)
    A5 (at a very big push!)

I love the sound and look of Musical Fidelity Amps and I can't wait to be an owner again!

If anyone out there has one of the above for sale or knows of anyone wishing to sell please drop me a line!

Paul
    There's a 308 on Ebay BIN at £849.00

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Musical-F...19.m1438.l2649

I'm Lawrence.

I'd want it boxed from a dealer with a 12m warranty at that price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast