+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Good analog and good digital converge?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    When I was being educated I studied physics and chemistry amongst the sciences and was fascinated by each subject. I was amazed at what mankind had learnt about the earth and the universe and everything in it and how it was applied to modern day living.
    So did I. You can add biology to that too.

Strangely, some knowledge helps one understand how little we really do know. My feeling is that we are still near the beginning of real learning, discovery and advancement. Maybe there's a slim hope humanity can move forward without destroying itself.

I'm Russell.

Einstein supposedly said, “The more I learn, the less I know.”.

Russell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

There are more questions than answers, "and the more I find out the less I know" Johnny Nash!
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    Einstein supposedly said, “The more I learn, the less I know.”.

Russell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    There are more questions than answers, "and the more I find out the less I know" Johnny Nash!
    Thank you for the correction, I saw it on a Facebook Meme, so that’s why I said, “supposedly”. Still, the sentiment rings true.

Russell

I'm Dennis.

If the electronics from the mic, O/P to the speaker I/P are sorted, and to me they pretty well are near that, then the next problems are, apart form the obvious failings of speakers, the logistics of sound capture, and also those of replay which are substantial approximations.

Yes our models are only approximations that seem consistent with the results we get, and those models are constantly being updated.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

So True,
    By the way' I was just recalling the song, where the quote originated' I havent a clue!
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    Thank you for the correction, I saw it on a Facebook Meme, so that’s why I said, “supposedly”. Still, the sentiment rings true.

Russell
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425