+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First time here

I'm Dean.

Default First time here

Hi everyone, just a small post to tell you about myself and my hi fi systems, I’ve loved this expensive habit for last 20 years or so, and have had so many systems and different components over that time ranging from some quad and meridian gear to Ear , B&W , keg etc, I once sold a pair of keg 105.2 for £50 About 15 yrs ago because I never really knew what they were and the wife said they were ugly 😫.
    I’m not an expert or afficionado , I just enjoy it as my hobby, I’m 50 this year and don’t go out as much so justify spending my money on gear instead, love picking up bargains, am starting to get into vintage gear now, and I also love my home cinema gear,

My current audio components are varied
    Sony la scala system,
    Leak stereo30+, leak fm tuner, leak truspeed turntable, leak sandwich 300 speakers, all recent buys, Sansui a101,pioneer elite a77x amp, arcam avr 350 ( better in stereo than you’d think) Really otel rsx 1055,couple of lexicon processors mc1 v4 and dc1 v4,
    Pioneer lx50
    AE evo3 , benchmark bm1 speakers, mission 702, tangent clarity4,
    Sony 761 cdplayer, van den hull cables.

I'm gone.

Hi Dean and welcome to the forum.

With all that vintage gear I think you will fit in well here!

I'm Geoff.

Hello Dean. Welcome to AOS.

Yes, you did sell your KEF's a bit cheaply, I think we've all owned gear and regretted parting with it.

I see you like vintage equipment, it's popular here so you'll be in good company.

There's plenty to get involved with here, so just join in. Everybody is friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Rob.

Hi Dean, not to be confused with Dan from Bournemouth (a member here) If you go the route of Dan you will fill your house with kit faster than a very fast thing Look forward to seeing further posts. Some pics would be good.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Dean,

Always good to have another member join who like vintage gear.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread