+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reiver Acoustics Edingdale SR build

I'm Nigel.

Quick photo from the weekend, Colin’s ob speakers either side and the Edingdales in between, the left hand speaker is my original version in maple, the MK2 is in the centre with the new SR model on the right, first time that all three versions have been in a room together.

The SR sounds very good indeed, another great job from Colin and Scott. The open baffles are also very nice, first time that I have really listened to baffles in a domestic environment, must say that I was very impressed with their performance.

F3CE0CBE-FD25-46AC-815F-D7BC48A379E7.jpg

Nigel
    Last edited by vinylspinner; 09-04-2018 at 21:11.

I'm Tony.

Quick update, pics to follow.

These speakers have lived up to my every expectation.

They have a very detailed but easy nature to them offering fantastic imaging and tonality.

Very balanced across the spectrum but very dynamic when the medium calls for it.

They look fantastic in my living room and interact with what is a challenging room very well.

Definitely, end game speakers.

I'm surprised they're not mentioned more...
    VPI Scout 1.1, Ortofon Quintet Bronze, Lesbox Tube Phono Stage, Xiang Sheng Dac 01A, Modified Yaqin MC-100B and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm tony.

Ive had my MK2 eddies for a few months now- they just get better and better with more hours on them.

I found they really benefit from good speaker wire.

They have surpassed my expectations.

I have swapped back in my 57s/electric beach frugels and my spendor sp1s.....the eddies do everything as well as each speakers strong points with none of the limitations.

An end game speaker is not an exaggeration.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    Ive had my MK2 eddies for a few months now- they just get better and better with more hours on them.

I found they really benefit from good speaker wire.

They have surpassed my expectations.

I have swapped back in my 57s/electric beach frugels and my spendor sp1s.....the eddies do everything as well as each speakers strong points with none of the limitations.

An end game speaker is not an exaggeration.
    a man with too many speakers now
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    No such thing as too many speakers!

I'm tony.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    You and me both brother...my 57s need a good home as all the others are gainfully employed-really struggling to part with them TBH.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by wee tee cee View Post
    You and me both brother...my 57s need a good home as all the others are gainfully employed-really struggling to part with them TBH.
    got many sets upstairs tbh myself. not bothered about keeping them tbh.. need to stick some on gumtree i reckon.
    not enough members up here.

hoping to do the rounds with all the guys when im better...positive thinking
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm tony.

I have an offer ye can refuse....PM sent.

I'm Tony.

As promised some pics of the magnificent Edingdale SRs (sorry no idea why they appear on their sides?)

IMG_4373.jpgIMG_4374.jpgIMG_4376.jpg
    VPI Scout 1.1, Ortofon Quintet Bronze, Lesbox Tube Phono Stage, Xiang Sheng Dac 01A, Modified Yaqin MC-100B and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Mike.

Here you go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast