+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reiver Acoustics Edingdale SR build

I'm Tony.

Default Reiver Acoustics Edingdale SR build

Just a few pics of the current progress on my Eddington SR build.

I should have them up and running next week...Edingdale SR01.jpgIMG_2522.jpgIMG_2523.jpg
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Phil.

mm tell us more , is there another thread on here with more info , are they a kit etc?
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Tony.

20180406_092950.jpg20180406_092918.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    mm tell us more , is there another thread on here with more info , are they a kit etc?
    Good thread here http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...ght=eddingdale

Mine are now completed
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Will be hearing a pair tomorrow, as well as the OB’s in the picture.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Will be hearing a pair tomorrow, as well as the OB’s in the picture.
    Are the OBs the slanted two woofer speakers in the background? They look intriguing...

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yes. Use OB’s myself so looking forward to hearing them.

When are you picking up your new speakers?
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Tony.

Yes. Use OB’s myself so looking forward to hearing them.

When are you picking up your new speakers?
    I'm hoping some time this week...

I'm inthescottishmafia.

All I can say is you're in for a real treat, been at Colin's this weekend for a wee meet with another couple of chaps. The SR's are great speakers, sure you'll love them.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Tony.

All I can say is you're in for a real treat, been at Colin's this weekend for a wee meet with another couple of chaps. The SR's are great speakers, sure you'll love them.
    So, you likely have been listening to mine then.

Colin just emailed me to say that Nigel is driving them down as we speak.

I can't wait!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yes, heard original Edingdales, Mark Two's, your SR's and also Colin's OB's.

The SR's are great, one of the few box speakers I've heard that I'd happily live with.

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast