+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wanted : taket batpure super tweters

I'm Alan.

Default wanted : taket batpure super tweters

Anyone got a pair of these tiny super tweeters they want to move on...send me a pm ta...

[IMG]ataket by alan moon, on Flickr[/IMG]
    'ANSOM IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER

Cambridge Audio stream magic 6, Seagate nas drive, Sony X559ES CD Player, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, London pro., Denon DL103, Primare R32, Musical Fidelity A5, Sugden Headmaster headphone/pre-amp, Class D power amp, Shanling dac 50, Roksan Darius speakers, Kef Calinda speakers, Target R1's, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

still looking folks

Cambridge Audio stream magic 6, Seagate nas drive, Sony X559ES CD Player, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, London pro., Denon DL103, Primare R32, Musical Fidelity A5, Sugden Headmaster headphone/pre-amp, Class D power amp, Shanling dac 50, Roksan Darius speakers, Kef Calinda speakers, Target R1's, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Geoff.

Why do you specifically want those Alan? Their output is too low and there's no option on the filter slope or position.

I'd personally sooner go for a pair of the little Philips ribbons from China and use a 0.22 mFd series cap with them as a point to start from.

But that's just my opinion!

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Why do you specifically want those Alan? Their output is too low and there's no option on the filter slope or position.

I'd personally sooner go for a pair of the little Philips ribbons from China and use a 0.22 mFd series cap with them as a point to start from.

But that's just my opinion!
    I have a pair now Geoff...I don't know why they do what they do...but they have a very positive pleasing to the ears effect over the whole range, when piggy backed to my hf units...I want a second pair which I am going to face rearward....

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    I have a pair now Geoff...I don't know why they do what they do...but they have a very positive pleasing to the ears effect over the whole range, when piggy backed to my hf units...I want a second pair which I am going to face rearward....
    Well their impedance is so high and output so low, you won't do any harm anywhere!

I'm Alan.

I've ordered a pair from Japan....but if anyone has a pair in the meantime...I'd still be interested ta...

I'm Grant.

Default wanted : taket batpure super tweters

Seem to be popular here these. Not tried them tho
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I’ve just got a pair from France. No hassle at all and VAT free ´cos I live in the Canaries. Should be even easier for the UK.
    Last edited by Chris; Today at 11:06.

+ Reply to Thread