+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted - any really cheap cassette player

I'm Anto.

Default Wanted - any really cheap cassette player

I made myself feel great by giving some surplus low fi / hi fi to my brother in law ! I had a Technics SU 700 amp with remote I loaned /gave him , a pair of really nice Mission 733's and a Panasonic CD player that was actually bought new by him 25 yrs ago. And a Triumph branded dd turntable made by Rotel. A few new stylus , and a brush ,and all leads ,connects.
    But he wondered if I had included a cassette seperate ?

So , has any kind soul, got an old , but functional unit , that they can offer me please?? Nothing at all special ,just one that would be ok to partner his 'new' stuff

Thanks in advance
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Grant.

you got a value or is it a freebie
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

Either Grant
    I see most are fetching between 20 and 100 on the bay .
    I have 2 older ones but one has a dodgy magnetic head and the other needs new belts (Its an Hitachi made for Triumph /Currys and I cant source any, or else I would let him have one of mine )
    He has got lots of old audio cassette tapes apparently

I'm Grant.

Still got a denon cd style loader cassette player. Few marks on top but not bad. Were quite desirable if interested
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

PM sent

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Still got a denon cd style loader cassette player. Few marks on top but not bad. Were quite desirable if interested
    Thanks Grant . Will think about it mate

I'm Simon.

Default Cassette deck

Hi
    I've got a Yamaha kx580 if interested £30 , just put on eBay again not sure but may not be to far away.
    Cheers
    Simon

I'm Anto.

Funnily enough I am in your parish tomorrow Daisy!!

I'm Simon.

Just seen reply, what time are you over this way .
    Cheers
    Simon

I'm Anto.

Apologies Simon.
    I have been and gone !!! I was bowling at the village green from 2 till 4!!
    Not sure what bro in law will pay or what he wants , sorry !!(and to be honest I dont want to shell out myself lol )
    Will keep my eye on it and we will see what develops, hey?

Many thanks

+ Reply to Thread