+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unhealthy Audiolab q-dac

I'm Wesley.

Default Unhealthy Audiolab q-dac

Black Audiolab q-dac not powering up. Can survive without it so rather than face the hassle of getting it fixed will offer it for sale in its current condition. (May just need new power supply). Own packaging and in excellent condition-apart form not working!

Any offers? (Cash or kit!)q-dac.jpg
    Last edited by bossjw; 03-04-2018 at 14:25. Reason: adding pic

I'm Josie.

Hi Wesley.

Could you supply images as soon as possible as per the rules please?

If not the thread is at risk of being deleted.

Thank you

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Grant.

Need a price as well as a pic.. i near offers at ££££. So folk know what value you place on it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Wesley.

£50

I'm Phil.

Hi Wesley,

I have a q dac and would be happy to test yours with my PSU if that would help with your sale

Phil

I'm Wesley.

very kind offer but cost of getting it from N Ireland and back all adds to repair price! But I truly appreciate your offer.

I'm Wesley.

any offers?

I'm chris.

£25

I'm Wesley.

Would cost most of that to post from here!

I'm Wesley.

This has now been sent to Audiolab and repaired by the provision of a new power supply.

Now for sale as a properly working model!

£190 delivered in UK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast