+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speaker Outriggers

I'm Peter.

Default Speaker Outriggers

DSCF0859.jpg

I bought these directly from Soundocity in the USA some years ago and never used them. Their web site will tell you all you need to know. Each weighs 0.8kg and can accommodate speakers op to 9" wide. I have all the tips and fastenings in their plastic bags. For some reason I can not download any more pics so if you need them please let me know. They cost me $280 landed so I am looking for £165 pus postage

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Perart1 View Post
    DSCF0859.jpg

I bought these directly from Soundocity in the USA some years ago and never used them. Their web site will tell you all you need to know. Each weighs 0.8kg and can accommodate speakers op to 9" wide. I have all the tips and fastenings in their plastic bags. For some reason I can not download any more pics so if you need them please let me know. They cost me $280 landed so I am looking for £165 pus postage
    Peter, the website lists may different models and sizes of the outriggers. Would be helpful if you could mention the model name so people can work out dimesnsions and suitablity for their speakers. Thanks.
    Neil.

+ Reply to Thread