Jiffy bags next to fem fresh in my Poundland look out for them

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael loves music View Post
    Jiffy bags next to fem fresh in my Poundland look out for them
    you into femfresh eh?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Michael.

No it’s for ladies

I'm Mark.

I find it's good for getting rid of the smell of fish in the kitchen - by the way Michael your picture is awesome! (Or do I means ass-some?)

I'm Martin.

My view is that is not really viable unless you just love sending cds off to please people. Most of them will have to be listed low to attract attention so it depends what you have really.

Yes I wouldnt sell them to Music Magpie. Ive been in to their local operation and walked out again...Oh I did sell one which I would now rather have kept...an Ian Dury do it yourself extended tunes.. it flagged up as being worth more as it was rarer and or discontinued...still peanuts though at £2.25...I must have been mad as Im certainly not desperate for that sort of money

It got fluid spilled over the back of the cd so it got put in the out pile. The cover was damaged...I am ocd so it got sold...I think I forgot to rip it though which is daft...I think I even bought it again but the standard version

The thing with ebay is everyone will scroll or delete until its down to the lowest price which could be a pound or less plus postage. Its a question of what you will make out of that as ideally you need to make pence on the postage to cover your packing materials and enough on the sale to make it worth your time.

Cds just arent rare enough unless you have some well chosen stuff. Come to think of it I do have cds which would fetch a good few quid including my Fall extended plays...i would never sell my main cd collection though

Then you have to consider a supply of jiffy bags (I have boxes of recycled ones) and the queue at the post office. Depends what you have though...a nice selection of arthouse niche cds will attract the punters
    Last edited by Minstrel SE; 05-04-2018 at 22:06.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12