+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LINN SONDEK LP12 - High Spec example, Naim Aro

I'm Adam.

Top Analogue Bundle for someone.
    Good Coffee too.
    "lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Adam.

price drop to £3,000 firm.
    including the music maker iii cartridge

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post
    price drop to £3,000 firm.
    including the music maker iii cartridge
    a murky monday bump

I'm Adam.

Last call AoS
    Top spec LP12 with a fantastic Arm & cartridge!

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

I'm not looking to buy another LP12, had one for 13 years.

But I once spoke with Len Gregory about his musicmaker, he told me that he fitted one to a customers LP12/ARO and described the synergy as incredible! His words, he's not a fan of the LP12 but felt this worked superbly, and the ARO a very fine arm.

Good luck with the sale.
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by chris@panteg View Post
    I'm not looking to buy another LP12, had one for 13 years.

But I once spoke with Len Gregory about his musicmaker, he told me that he fitted one to a customers LP12/ARO and described the synergy as incredible! His words, he's not a fan of the LP12 but felt this worked superbly, and the ARO a very fine arm.

Good luck with the sale.
    Thanks Chris
    Yes it is, actually I have been using the LP12 a bit over the last few weeks and have changed my mind so many times about letting her go. I want to keep it together, thats why I posted it here on AoS. Although i know the LP12 isn't used a lot on AoS. Simply, it's a great TT /Arm/ Cart combo. £3000 is a very good price for the package.

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

It is a fair price.

Have you tried the other forums?
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by chris@panteg View Post
    It is a fair price.

Have you tried the other forums?
    At the moment not really interested in the other Forums. Besides, i'm sure people from other forums jump cross ref this forum too.
    I have it potentially sold to a dealer, but thought i'd try and keep it together and offer it here first. It would be nice to demo
    and keep some sort of personal touch with it.

I'm Martin.

This really is a great price for a fabulous TT and arm combination.
    SQ wise its hard to beat
    Lumley Heliosphere Audiomods 5
    Voyd Valdi AN Arm 1 V2 and Denon MC
    Audiomeca Talisman Highly Modded
    Audiomeca Kreatura &,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP200 MC
    Hovland Radia
    Ming Da 805 monos
    Magnum Dynalab Etude, RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    Wilson Benesch Actors
    Cables by Cardas, Hovland G3 and Yter

I'm Edward.

Having heard and seen Adam's LP12 I can certainly vouch for the extraordinary sound it produces - and Adam has very lovingly kept his setup in a remarkable minty condition.

If I were getting back into Vinyl I would not hesitate one minute getting this kit. £3k is a stone cold bargain. To assemble such a kit, even at second hand prices, I would imagine would be way way in excess of £3k.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast