+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Graham 2.2 Tonearm (Graham Mount), Spare Arm Wand, IC50 Tonearm Cable.

I'm Neil.

Default For Sale - Graham 2.2 Tonearm (Graham Mount), Spare Arm Wand, IC50 Tonearm Cable.

Another reluctant sale, my Graham 2.2 tonearm, spare arm wand and Graham IC50 tonearm cable.

I am the second owner and the first had it positioned in a window so some areas that were once black are now a dark bronze finish. I actually like this so I don't think it detracts. Condition is very good bar that and some marks where the cartridge headshell bolts go - not guilty previous owner.

Its rare for these to go up for sale in the UK, and also rare for a spare armwand to be offered. The main arm wand is a Ceramic one, the spare one is the non ceramic one.

Arm will be supplied with original box, instructions and accessories.

The Technics 1200 armboard can be supplied if wanted, for £40.

I don't know how much this was back in the day, but I think based on online selling prices I would like £1550 for it firm. UK/Ireland sale only, payment via Bank Transfer and I will include postage in the price.

To be very clear I will not sell this outside of UK/Ireland, nor will I sell the arm wand on its own, so please don't ask.

Last edited by Spectral Morn; 30-04-2019 at 10:39. Reason: Updating Info
    Regards Neil

montesquieu Guest

What a superb bit of engineering this is., and a great looker as well.

If I wasn't in a position where I need removable headshells to accommodate my mono collection, I'd have snapped this up in a heartbeat.

I'm Mike.

If it didn't have the brass colour parts I might be tempted to sell on my FR64FX and try it, but not sure if the colour scheme would look right on my 1210

I'm looking to upgrade from the Fidelity Research arm, this would be a step up methinks

I'm phil.

Was lucky enough to hear one of these with a miyabi cartridge fitted it was astounding, if I could afford it I would snap it up no hesitation, and for the record it was on a sl1210, it looked and worked great.
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    What a superb bit of engineering this is., and a great looker as well.

If I wasn't in a position where I need removable headshells to accommodate my mono collection, I'd have snapped this up in a heartbeat.
    You do get a spare arm wand to have one extra cart option set up ready to go, as well as the arm wand fitted. Spare wands do turn up but they are usually expensive and located in the USA. Graham feels this is the better way to do it, rather than at the head shell end.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    If it didn't have the brass colour parts I might be tempted to sell on my FR64FX and try it, but not sure if the colour scheme would look right on my 1210

I'm looking to upgrade from the Fidelity Research arm, this would be a step up methinks
    I have had it on a blue Technics, and I liked it ok. I think if the Technics is black it would look fine and spraying the armboard would not be hard to do. At one time it was on an silver Oracle Delphi turntable I once owned, looked fine and sounded great.
    Regards Neil

I'm Mike.

My friend has one of these on his SME 20/3 and loves it. A year and a half later and he still hasn't bothered to transfer his SME Five (currently on Orbe). If it were 12" I would be tempted.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Reed View Post
    My friend has one of these on his SME 20/3 and loves it. A year and a half later and he still hasn't bothered to transfer his SME Five (currently on Orbe). If it were 12" I would be tempted.
    Its 9in and I don't think Graham offered a 12in arm wand for this arm. First for 12 in was the follow up arm the Phantom (I have one of those which I use on a SME Model 20, the 2.2 was on it for awhile as well I made an SME to Graham adaptor)

The 2.2 was the last version of this arm and sounds wonderful.
    Regards Neil

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Lovely arm Neil. If I didn't already have three very high quality arms (of various lengths) and will shortly be acquiring a fourth, I would be very interested.

Good luck with the sale.
    Barry

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Lovely arm Neil. If I didn't already have three very high quality arms (of various lengths) and will shortly be acquiring a fourth, I would be very interested.

Good luck with the sale.
    Thank you Barry.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast