+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Graham 2.2 Tonearm (Graham Mount), Spare Arm Wand, IC50 Tonearm Cable.

I'm Martin.

Superb Engineering..... wish I could have it
    Meantime something for you music room

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Winter-pr...4383.l4275.c10
    Lumley Heliosphere Audiomods 5
    Voyd Valdi AN Arm 1 V2 and Denon MC
    Audiomeca Talisman Highly Modded
    Audiomeca Kreatura &,SW1X DAC1
    Hovland HP200 MC
    Hovland Radia
    Ming Da 805 monos
    Magnum Dynalab Etude, RWA Cassabria + LCD 3
    Wilson Benesch Actors
    Cables by Cardas, Hovland G3 and Yter

I'm David.

I'd be interested in the spare armwand if would you consider selling it separately. I have a spare for my 2.2 but have several cartridges I would like to have mounted up so am keen to pick up an extra one. Sadly they rarely come up in good, working condition anymore!

David Whistance

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by dwhistance View Post
    I'd be interested in the spare armwand if would you consider selling it separately. I have a spare for my 2.2 but have several cartridges I would like to have mounted up so am keen to pick up an extra one. Sadly they rarely come up in good, working condition anymore!

David Whistance
    Hi David

I would prefer to sell it as a package, but sure feel free to pm me an offer, no harm will be done.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Bump
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Bump
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Withdrawn from sale.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Back up for sale. See first post for details.

To be clear I won't sell outside UK/Ireland, and I won't split the wand from the arm so please don't ask.
    Regards Neil

I'm Nari.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral Morn View Post
    Back up for sale. See first post for details.

To be clear I won't sell outside UK/Ireland, and I won't split the wand from the arm so please don't ask.
    Nice arm I have owned every version of the graham tone arm since the launched of the 1.0 I loved my 2.2 very much, I also had the triplanar V at the same time and the series V all at the same time. I found the 2.2 very balanced and musical in some ways especially the midrange liked it over the Phantom. I now own two Phantom Elites 9" and 12" which are stunning and takes things further at a price. Someone will certainly get great pleasure from owning this 2.2.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrajbasi View Post
    Nice arm I have owned every version of the graham tone arm since the launched of the 1.0 I loved my 2.2 very much, I also had the triplanar V at the same time and the series V all at the same time. I found the 2.2 very balanced and musical in some ways especially the midrange liked it over the Phantom. I now own two Phantom Elites 9" and 12" which are stunning and takes things further at a price. Someone will certainly get great pleasure from owning this 2.2.
    Thank you Nari, it is a very nice arm, and I am only selling as it has not been mounted on a turntable for awhile so I think its time someone else had the chance to enjoy it. Though your comments regarding the Phantom may make me reconsider selling it.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast