+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ming Da Piccolo Amplifier

I'm Ian.

They're not actually white Steve - natural and very blonde baltic birch ply. When I had a SS Leema amp I used them in parallel which is a 3 ohm load 92dB sensitivity but even though Mark at Ming Da said the Piccolo would cope fine I decided to switch to series operation - 12 ohm, 86dB just to be kind

I've just checked postage costs and 48 hour insured with ParcelForce will be £24 and not the £30 I estimated.

I'm Ian.

Final drop to £525 before the dreaded ebay. A new one would be £1200 without the upgraded capacitors. As I said in first post this has been fully checked over by Mark at Ming Da UK in Malvern and is both cosmetically and functionally as new.

I'm gone.

I guess you don't fancy px with my el84 integrated amp?
    http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...ght=el84+audio
    It's quite compact - 38x30x17 cm.
    You're in Glos like me - I'm happy to bring it over for a dem if you might be interested.

I'm Grant.

yeah, if i had cash or something he wanted i would go for it.. make nice stuff md
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ian.

Sorry Jerry but I'm going back to solid state otherwise I wouldn't be letting the Ming Da go. I'm now rooting for your sale then maybe you can still buy mine

I'm Ian.

Full metal jacket remote:

Open to offers.

I'm Ian.

Sunny day bump

I'm Ian.

Now gone to ebay

I'm jonathan.

Default amp

Hi Ian,
    You have a PM

I'm Ian.