+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS:Paradise Phono stage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Nikola.

Default FS:Paradise Phono stage

For sale my beloved Paradise Phono.

The Phono and PSU enclosures are made from white Corian specifically for the Paradise, the design was copied from the Naim cases as I like them very much. The great thing about Corian is that it weighs a lot, looks beautiful and special glues are used to bond the panels so the enclosure looks seamless. Boards are assembled on U shaped steel frames with laser engraved steel back plates.

The fronts panels are natural oak with a light coat of lacquer, two tiny holes on the PSU front panel to indicate when on.

The Paradise boards were Joachim Gerhard's own, they were partially completed and were sent to Simon (aka sq225917) to complete, assemble and test since I believe there is no better than him. When the effort is to create one of the best phono amps around the execution is really important and you just need to look at the pictures and you will know that Simon's attention to detail is the greatest compliment to the design, his hands and knowledge of the circuit are the best. Tightest possible tolerances to the parts, quality parts throughout. Wiring was done by a local friend who used his best OCC wire.

Currently the boards are configured for my AMG Teatro but I guess could be adapted.

Looking for 1200£ shipped anywhere on the planet, Paypal included. Happy to answer all questions I can.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread