+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS:Paradise Phono stage

I'm Nikola.

Thanks guys, your kind words are appreciated, indeed.

And dear sq225917, when I spoke with Joachim his words were that you are the one who has built his personal set for reference to other phono preamps and he compared your work to a Japanese cartridge maker, he is a guy who has seen it all and heard it all and u am truly grateful that you helped me with this piece. Could you please have a look at the wiring which was done by a local friend who is great at solediring and used very good wire but it is important to be double checked.

The Calvin buffer is indeed something that is not there. Joachim said that in my particular setup it would not make that of a difference, if Simon could help with that I am ready to get buy/pay for a set of these should the buyer ask for it.

I have someone who sent me a PM a few minutes after the ad and I will be happy to sell it and let it find a good home. I am not a trader, I am the same as you and I have paid for audio gear and been both happy and disappointed, I am trying to be as honest as possible, music is beautiful and everything about it should.only bring joy.

Thanks again guys!
    Source: Mark Levinson 360s, Muse Erato II, Phasure NOS1a G3, currently Naim Uniti Nova
    Amps:Muse power 160, Suesskind Audio 8300MB mono blocks
    Speakers:Suesskind Audio Progress
    Cables: S.I.N. Audio cable loom

I'm Simon.

Nikola, the wiring looks perfectly functional. Calvins aren't a necessity. Nice if you are driving longer cables or a tougher input load on a pre-amp but for most people they are just window dressing.

Nice to hear that Joachim rates the work I did on his building his personal reference phonostage. I don't think I've ever checked and double checked component matching values and circuit operating points quite so many times.

;-)
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm Nikola.

The Paradise is now sold, thanks to all the people that were interested!
    Source: Mark Levinson 360s, Muse Erato II, Phasure NOS1a G3, currently Naim Uniti Nova
    Amps:Muse power 160, Suesskind Audio 8300MB mono blocks
    Speakers:Suesskind Audio Progress
    Cables: S.I.N. Audio cable loom

I'm Deleted.

Someone has bagged a real bargain here.
    Account Deleted

I'm Micky.

I agree ! Paradises are one super duper phono stage ...Glad I got mine when I did...

I'm Barrington.

Congrats to the purchaser

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12