+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Deck

I'm Dave.

Very nice Ali.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Josie.

I've had 3 Rt-909s... Including a Swiss made black version.

Let decks but can do with some upgrades.

Good luck with it... It's a lovely thing.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm inthescottishmafia.

What upgrades Jo?
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Must admit it’s purely the looks that drew me to one of these, but they are also a good performer by all accounts.

Be an interesting comparison to the Tandberg.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm tony.

Gorgeous machine....if it sounds half as good as it looks it will be something special.

Cant help thinking about pulp fiction....maybe Uma Thurman could spool up a few tunes for you!

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yes please! ��

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Alan.

Any sign of it yet Ali ?

Alan
    Turntable - Garrard 401/Jelco 750L/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Pioneer PLC 590, Micro Sieki MA505 , Denon DL103R - DIY Paradise Phono stage - Reel 2 Reel Studer A810, Otari MX55,Tascam BR20, Revox A77, B77, PR99, TEAC X1000 & 3440, Digital HTPC / Young Dac - Preamp - DIY B4, 821, Power Amp's DIY Avondale NCC300 Mono Block, Speakers Wilmslow Kit Volt BM220.8 / Scanspeak D2905/9500

I'm Neil.

I wonder how that sounds say compared to a Revox A77 or B77.
    Regards Neil

I'm Rich.

Wow Ali, that's a beautiful deck.

Must get to hear that sometime.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Robert.

Cor !!
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast