+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which free picture hosting is recommended

I'm Martin.

Imgur is very easy and quick.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

I've been using tinypic for years. Dead easy as long as you can cope with the adverts and occasional re-directs (well it is free).

http://tinypic.com/

You don't need to join or give details.

I'm Mike.

Thanks, Martin and Geoff. Both seem to operate is a simple, non-log-in way. I shall experiment when I've taken some up to date photos.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Seconded.
    Intuitive, simple, fast
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I concur
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Reed View Post
    Just spotted this, and since Photobucket became mercenary, I've also tried to find a substitute. Three times recently my wife (who's pretty computer-savvy) and I (not so) have tried in vain to register with Flickr. Each time it seems we've got to either change or add an email address to Yahoo, which I'm not interested in. Either their procedure is incomprehensible/bizarre or we're going wrong somewhere.

Photobucket slowly got more tricky to use, but the pic's were high quality and transferred to forums well, at least in link form. Forget Tapatalk (don't have a modern mobile), but can anyone offer suggestions ? Is Tinypic or Imgur better for a digitally challenged person like me? I'd dearly love to change avatars and put some photos up here, but can't at present. Ta in anticipation.
    There is no bigger computer numpty than me and I can use Flickr without a problem. I find it is easier and quicker than Photobucket.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    There is no bigger computer numpty than me and I can use Flickr without a problem. I find it is easier and quicker than Photobucket.
    never could get flikr to work so i ditched it years ago... i must be a bigger numpty
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Phil.

actually of all of them i find flikr the easiest to use , its fast and superbly simple and i am not the worlds greatest at IT
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Dave.

Not only can I work Flickr (big plus) but I enjoy their little messages whilst things are loading, like - consulting the magic donkey or loading gizmos etc.

I'm Lee.

I have started using Tapatalk whenever HC works well on the forums on it. I think you can access it on a pc as well.
    It’s about the music
    70s Retro Yamaha YP800TT, CA1000Mk2, CT1010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12