+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTD - longer interconnect (1.5m or 2m)

I'm off.

Default WTD - longer interconnect (1.5m or 2m)

I’ve moved some boxes around and need a longer set of RCA interconnects - 1.5m or 2m. Not looking to spend too much (up to around £50). Does anyone here have anything interesting they’d be happy to see go to a new home please?

I'm Alan.

I've got some 1.8m low capacitance Amazon basics VGA I/C's that cost me very little. Yours delivered for £6 if you want them.

I'm Geoff.

I bought these to enable the use of monoblocks close to speakers. Well made and sound great.

https://markgrant.co.uk/stereo-cable...ength-2_metres

Geoff

I'm Alan.

pm sent...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Paul.

Fisual Rio Custom Made Phono on Amazon is very good / well made, I use a 2m between phono stage and amp
    cheers Paul

My main system:
    Linn LP12/PU2/Goldring Eroica + Puresound T10 + EAR834P / Innuos ZENmini2 + Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ / Musical Fidelity A5 + L2 mods / Boenicke W8 speakers

+ Reply to Thread