+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OFFERS at the little audio company 21/3/2018

I'm David.

Exclamation OFFERS at the little audio company 21/3/2018

Here's a list of our ex-demo offers at the little audio company:

Amphion Argon 0 speakers white 550 (rrp 720)
    Amphion Argon 1 speakers walnut 775 (rrp 1040)

Bluesound PowerNode II black 600 (rrp 800)
    Bluesound Vault II black 850 (rrp 1100)

KEF M400 headphones white 70 (rrp 130)

Convert Technologies Plato 'Class A' satin black 1799 (rrp 4300)

All ex-demo are in excellent condition and come complete with original packaging and accessories.

Here's our 'B Grade' offers:

Monitor Audio Radius 270 walnut 475 (rrp 700)
    Very small amount of damage to one - please email for photos.

All of the above includes shipping.

If you're interested in any of these, please call 0121 638 0721 or email david@thelittleaudio.company

Last edited by the little audio company; 07-06-2018 at 15:18.
    Bringing carefully chosen, quality audio products and solutions to Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter, catering for the real world needs of music lovers.

amphion | anthem | audioquest | audio technica | bluesound | chord company | custom design | convert technologies | cornered audio | clearaudio | elipson | eclipse td | golden ear | heco direkt | hegel | innuos | kef audio | larsen | moon audio | ophidian | revel | svs | spectral furniture | tangent audio | technics

www.thelittleaudio.company 0121 638 0721

I'm Phil.

chap i bought my naim off had one of those plato amps to replace the naim , he was well made up with it
    1]bel canto pre 3 vbs /MSB s200 , / onkyo sacd/ bel canto fm1
    sonos, . tannoy eaton legacy 2]schiit saga pre , firebottle mono`s marantz sa8005 bel canto 3.5vbss and RFC impulse ta`us , track audio stands

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by hifinutt View Post
    chap i bought my naim off had one of those plato amps to replace the naim , he was well made up with it
    They're good amps, and factor in everything else it does in a pretty compact box, it's a bargain at this price!
    Bringing carefully chosen, quality audio products and solutions to Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter, catering for the real world needs of music lovers.

amphion | anthem | audioquest | audio technica | bluesound | chord company | custom design | convert technologies | cornered audio | clearaudio | elipson | eclipse td | golden ear | heco direkt | hegel | innuos | kef audio | larsen | moon audio | ophidian | revel | svs | spectral furniture | tangent audio | technics

www.thelittleaudio.company 0121 638 0721

+ Reply to Thread