+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale Musical fidelity M6 500I free post

I'm peter.

Default For Sale Musical fidelity M6 500I free post

looking for £2150 uk only
    Mint condition , MF M6500 i intergrated class a amp with Remote , will post free of charge boxed , manual , cleaning cloth ,, M6500i amp for sale , in excellent condition with REMOTE, BAG , Shipping Carton , Cleaning Cloth ,Manual This amp is used and Not pretending to be Brand New IN A Box (BNIB) if sending someone to pick it up payment will be cash only due to paypal rules, 500watt pc class A , The Amp can be Demonstrated and checked before being boxed if you call , located in number 43 CH7 2PR ,Buckley Northwales ,ten miles from chester , if you require delivery i will sort it out ,for FREE yep thats correct FREE i am Not a Dealer This is my own property, The pictures are of the actual amp , not stock pictures off ebay as i have noting to hide, The sale is for the AMP only and not the Delphini dual mono phono amps, or anything else in the picture , only selling as we have moved to a bungalow and need to downsize the HIFI , here are some reviews on this stunning poweful Class A amp https://www.dagogo.com/musical-fidel...lifier-review/ http://www.tonepublications.com/revi...d-amplifier-2/ http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index....ated-amplifier Buy with confidence 100% feedback for buying and selling , The M6500i is a very high performance, high powered super integrated amplifier. Twenty-five years ago, the Musical Fidelity A1000 started the complete super integrated amplifier genre. Over the last two and half decades we have continued to refine our original concept. The M6500i offers a comfortable 500 watts per channel, incredible load driving ability, outstanding technical performance and solidly engineered build quality. This remarkable integrated amp will drive any loudspeaker virtually perfectly and to its maximum potential. It has five inputs: 4 x line and 1 x balanced XLR. Listening to the M6500i is a sensuous experience. It produces an effortless, silky sound with huge dynamics. The sound stage is broad and deep. Even if you aren’t in the market for an amplifier at this level, you should listen to it to better understand why it is generating such enthusiasm. M6500i In Brief 500WPC Fantastic technical performance Amazing load driving ability, will drive any loudspeaker with ease Five inputs – Balanced XLR, CD, Tuner, Aux / HT, Tape Preamp and fixed line outputs Home Theatre bypass Internally it is a separate preamp with two independent monobloc power amps; effectively a separates system in a box Excellent, he-man build quality History of this amp is one owner from new ME very little use it was bought New in 2016 , boxed in 2017 moved home , taken out of the box in jan 2018 and has just sat in the room, there are NO pets and we dont smoke , cheers peter (gwernaffield on PFM, AOS and Wigwham)

I'm peter.

bump

I'm peter.

SOLD mods please mark as sold , cheers

+ Reply to Thread