+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTD: Harbeth M30.1

I'm keiron.

Default WTD: Harbeth M30.1

Looking for a pair of Harbeth M30.1 speakers.

Must be absolutely mint and boxed.

Stands not necessary.

Thanks

I'm ROGER.

I'm keiron.

Yeah thanks I spotted them. But you know what put me off? The actual advert. It just looks, well...careless.

Plus I think I'd probably be able to get them new for not an awful lot more after some haggling!

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by keiron99 View Post
    Yeah thanks I spotted them. But you know what put me off? The actual advert. It just looks, well...careless.

Plus I think I'd probably be able to get them new for not an awful lot more after some haggling!
    There's someone on PFM selling some high end Harbeths, no idea of the model but think he's looking for something like £1600, he's not bumped the ad for a while but I think the speakers are still available.

I'm Martin.

Can't disagree with your pricing comment but think the bloke seems genuine. He's on the Harbeth facebook page selling these and some P3ESRs that he damaged after 5 minutes of owning them .....

I'm keiron.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty38 View Post
    He's on the Harbeth facebook page selling these and some P3ESRs that he damaged after 5 minutes of owning them .....
    I refer you to my earlier comment about being "careless"!

I'm keiron.

Quote Originally Posted by twotone View Post
    There's someone on PFM selling some high end Harbeths, no idea of the model but think he's looking for something like £1600, he's not bumped the ad for a while but I think the speakers are still available.
    Hmmm...I did a detailed search but couldn't find these...

I'm Martin.

I refer you to my earlier comment about being "careless"!
    Ok, ok only trying to help... Nothing to do with me but "knocking your speakers off a stand" careless is a bit different to "not his first language" careless.

I'm keiron.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty38 View Post
    Ok, ok only trying to help... Nothing to do with me but "knocking your speakers off a stand" careless is a bit different to "not his first language" careless.
    Sorry mate I fully appreciate your help...and I should have stopped to think it wasn't his first language

I'm Hugh.

Sorry mate I fully appreciate your help...and I should have stopped to think it wasn't his first language

Still something odd about the advert though. Rather excellent photographs, but even allowing for "not his first language", the formatting/presentation of the description can still be accurately described as careless. Not what you would expect when trying to flog speakers of that quality and price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast