+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belated Hello!

I'm james.

Default Belated Hello!

Hi there - I'm James - this has taken me 6 months to say hi - so here it is.

Live in Melbourne, originally from UK. Have a selection of Arcam stuff various AVR300's for some reason in various conditions, Cambridge CXU, Arcam BDP, Project Perspective with a 9c/speedbox/rondo red, Musical Fidelity XLPS3 and Quad 11L/21L/Marantz PM7200 and recently an AVI S21 (that I wanted since I couldn't afford the new ones as a youger chappie). Listen to quite depressing music really to be honest, I really don't know why - trying to get back into my vinyl rather than the dozen CD's I play over and over again until my GF screems at me and my dog walks out of the room and lies in the middle of the road.

Hoping to get some tips to improve the sonics, recommendations of cartridges maybe some new speakers and also some recommendations of different musical gendres for the sake of my dogs wellbeing.

thanks guys!
    James

I'm Geoff.

Hello James. Welcome to AOS.

I'm sure members can give opinions on cartridge choices. Just start a thread in the Analogue Arts section and outline your ideas.

There's a lot of chat about music here, so I'm sure you can get some recommendations, even if it's only to help your dog out.

Join in the chat and get to know folk, they're all friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS James.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread