+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digital questions

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I am getting the impression there are numerous amounts of software out there for sorting digital libraries and ripping CD's never mind playback. Good to have so much choice but making a decision what to use is tricky. I suppose it's a question of tried and tested or suck it and see.

Some of the information I am obtaining is for a mate with Windows operating system but some maybe for me using a Mac!
    Dbpoweramp is free in its basic version though I have paid for a lifetime license. It has very good add in for getting the best album art and even for automated batch ripping using automated devices. Only cost for using is your time.

Geoff

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    Dbpoweramp is free in its basic version though I have paid for a lifetime license. It has very good add in for getting the best album art and even for automated batch ripping using automated devices. Only cost for using is your time.

Geoff
    Cheers Geoff, my mate is looking at dbpoweramp at this very moment.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Cheers Geoff, my mate is looking at dbpoweramp at this very moment.
    I also have a paid license for MediaMonkey which is also pretty good, but always end up going back to DbPoweramp. For playback that's another matter: the wonderful VLC media player every time, except of course when streaming.

Geoff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12