+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sabbath gig The End on Sky tonight

I'm Mike.

Default Sabbath gig The End on Sky tonight

Sky arts are showing Sabbaths farewell gig "The End" on tonight at 9pm.

I'm Nathan.

Just set the box to record. Thanks Mike!!
    Edingdales, Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker Cable, Mark Grant G1000HD, World Designs K5881 MKII, World Designs Pre II PHONO II and PSU, Denon AVC-A1D, IsoTek Multi-way 6 main filter, Nottingham Analogue Interspace, Jelco SA-750E 10", Denon DL-103C1 Paratrace profile diamond ExpertStylus, 27" iMac 2010 For Digital Music, HTPC (XBMC) Optoma HD65 Projector, Self Built Electric Projector Lift, 92" Electric Screen, Phillips Pronto TSU9400 To Control It All

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by nuff View Post
    Just set the box to record. Thanks Mike!!
    Unfortunately I can't so I'll have to wait on a repeat

I'm Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Unfortunately I can't so I'll have to wait on a repeat
    That's a shame. I've decided to watch it now, not sure how long I'll watch for as its over 2 hours with and I've an early start in the morning
    Edingdales, Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker Cable, Mark Grant G1000HD, World Designs K5881 MKII, World Designs Pre II PHONO II and PSU, Denon AVC-A1D, IsoTek Multi-way 6 main filter, Nottingham Analogue Interspace, Jelco SA-750E 10", Denon DL-103C1 Paratrace profile diamond ExpertStylus, 27" iMac 2010 For Digital Music, HTPC (XBMC) Optoma HD65 Projector, Self Built Electric Projector Lift, 92" Electric Screen, Phillips Pronto TSU9400 To Control It All

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Thanks Mike recorded and watched it and loved it... like going back to the 70's. I thought Ozzy was great even though he's nearly 70
    Bev

Naim CD5XS Through:Black Cat Silverstar 75 To:Naim Dac Through:Naim 5 Pin Din To:Supernait 2 Through:NACA5 To:Living Voice Auditoriums or Rega RS3's or Magneplanar MG1's

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Thanks Mike recorded and watched it and loved it... like going back to the 70's. I thought Ozzy was great even though he's nearly 70
    I thought when we saw them in Glasgow they were superb, as good a sound as I've heard at any gig and the SEC Hydro isn't noted for sound quality

Outstanding, it's the only time I've seen them live and I think they were as good that night as they would have been in the 70's

I'm Ben.

I was actually at that very last Sabbath gig, went as part of a group of 8 mates for ones 40th birthday and I can honestly say it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. I'd only seen them once before about 2 years previously so I was hoping it was good but it exceeded my expectations. The atmosphere in the venue, the sound, the performance they gave and the strength of the back catalogue combined with a few pints and some very potent herbal remedies made for a night I look back on still in slight wonder
    SL1210
    Jelco SA-750 & AT150 MLX,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence,
    Jungson JA-88 amp,
    JBL L40 Speakers.
    M2tech Young dac .

+ Reply to Thread