+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schiit Gungnir Multibit Interest Check

I'm Alan.

Default Schiit Gungnir Multibit Interest Check

Hi Folks, I am thinking about selling my Schiit Audio Gumby DAC, I paid £1260 for it, purchased on 9/03/17 and still has 4 years warranty left, I am looking for around £900 but I dont really want to post it as real insurance is £50. Collection from Woolhampton, Reading would be my preference. Heres some PIC's.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Condition is as new with original box.

Alan
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm Mike.

If the packaging is less then 61cm x 45cm x 45cm you'll be able to post it via Royal Mail Special Delivery for approx £27 if under 10kg and around £40 if over 10kg ( I suspect it's well under 10kg ) that's with £2500 Insurance

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    If the packaging is less then 61cm x 45cm x 45cm you'll be able to post it via Royal Mail Special Delivery for approx £27 if under 10kg and around £40 if over 10kg ( I suspect it's well under 10kg ) that's with £2500 Insurance
    Cheers! I looked at 48hour and it was £49 insurance, that probably included delivery but that's a lot isn't it. I can also offer a drop off, I am travelling up north Easter wknd so I can meat anywhere between reading and stockton, preferably near the motorway. It weighs about 6kg.
    Modified SB Receiver, SB Touch, GustardX16 DAC, Mitchell Alecto Mk2 Upgraded, DCB1 hot rod with BTFSystems LDR and input board, Club27 Kurt Mk2 with crossover upgrade and Laquor pack, Tannoy XT6F, IPL S2TLK CD3, Pioneer PL550 (thanks Andrew) Various TDA1541 CDP's, too much shit I dont use to list.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

This could easily be sent by RM Special Delivery which is guaranteed by 1pm next day fully insured for £1,000 and, as Mike says upto 10kg for £27.60, it's the only service I use for high value items and it's handled completely separate to other post, it's the best

I am sure it will help you sell your item if you are willing to post
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    This could easily be sent by RM Special Delivery which is guaranteed by 1pm next day fully insured for £1,000 and, as Mike says upto 10kg for £27.60, it's the only service I use for high value items and it's handled completely separate to other post, it's the best

I am sure it will help you sell your item if you are willing to post
    Thanks for the confirmation, I will indeed offer postage then!

I'm Alan.

I've just measured the box and it's fine, 53cm. Thanks for the heads up guys, very helpful.

I'm Alan.

Deposit taken so potentially sold....

I'm Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    Not surprised your Dac sold quickly, it's one of the best out there. Don't know what I'd replace mine with if I sold it!

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
    Not surprised your Dac sold quickly, it's one of the best out there. Don't know what I'd replace mine with if I sold it!
    I just don't listen to music enough to warrant this sort of gear, it will just gather dust until it's worthless then it becomes a total waste of money. My heart just isn't in this hobby like it used to be.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    Now Sold.

+ Reply to Thread