+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Estonia

I'm Rait.

Default Hello from Estonia

My name is Rait and I joined this forum. I apologise advance for spelling mistakes what I will do.
    My first equipment for music listening was reel to reel tape recorder KOMET 212 Stereo and it was year 1985. In past 30 years my music taste was changed from pop of 80's to jazz and classical music. Favourites are: Keith Jarrett, Miles Davis, Tchaikovsky, Pärt and many more. Today I have hifi set up: Speakers Harbeth 30.1, power-amp EAR 861, preamp EAR 868, Orbe SE turntable with SME arm and Esoteric x-03 SACD player. I am quite happy with my setup, but in near future I plan to change speakers to Tannoy or Audi Note.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Rait.

I visited Estonia about ten years ago and was very taken with Tallin: a beautiful old city with some lovely buildings, good restaurants, interesting museums and fine beer.

That's a very nice system you have there, and I commend your taste in music (though I'm still struggling with Avo Pärt !).

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Hi Rait. Welcome to Aos.

You have some nice equipment in your system.

I'd suggest some careful comparisons if you can before choosing between Tannoys and Audio Note, they sound very different.

Feel free to join in the chat, it's a friendly place.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread