+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mobile phone...Doh

I'm Martin.

Go down to Carphone Warehouse and get a Huawei P8 lite 2017 for £130 unlocked. Thats what I have just done. Fantastic phone for the money...any sim of my choice bought elsewhere later.

I will never buy a phone locked to a airtime provider ever again as that is a mugs game. I buy just what I need now and this phone is fast enough and good enough so I cant see any point in spending more. Ive got three older phones for every possible occassion

When Apple are just a memory Huawei will be sending rocket ships through space
    Last edited by Minstrel SE; 19-03-2018 at 11:44.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Thanks all.

I want to use Tesco because it's the cheapest I have found, just £7.50/month and as I have the phone just for an 'emergency', I don't want to pay more. So, it looks like I need to go a large Tesco and get the Galaxy phone unlocked or see if they will change the phone I find is a struggle. I have had the contract for 3 - 4 years, so they might do an upgrade.
    You def won't be in contract after 3 years, if you can get your phone unlocked go to IDmobile, £3.99 a month for a sim
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234