+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Swap?

Bigman80 Guest

Default Swap?

Hi all,

As a leaving present from work, I was given a £130 voucher for Richer Sounds.

I could make better use of the value in cash. Anyone want to swap cash for the voucher?

Could be used If anyone is planning to buy anything in the 50% sale from Richer Sounds?

I can't actually post as pic of it due to the details on it. Sorry mods. Any suggestions on how this could be done safely, please let me know.

Ta

I'm Gareth.

Some friendly advice based on my experiences: Vouchers very rarely sell for face value, after all why exchange cash (which can be spent anywhere) for a voucher that restricts you to just one retailer.

FWIW, Amazon vouchers tend to command 93% of face value, John Lewis/Currys around 85% and CEX vouchers at 80%. You might get between £110 - £117 for it.

I'm Mark.

Not my call, but I wouldn't think a picture adds anything in this case. (If Otherwise just cover the sensitive bits).

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    I can't actually post as pic of it due to the details on it. Sorry mods. Any suggestions on how this could be done safely, please let me know.

Ta
    Can you email an image to me Oliver? I can edit any personal stuff out and post it here.

+ Reply to Thread