+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heco Direkt

I'm Colin.

I love mine with the Puresound 2A3.
    When I first tried them in my at the time small living room, 11 x 14ft, I was surprised how well they worked, so bought them.
    I have loved every minute with them.
    I now use them in a room 13 x 14ft + 3ft bay. They work brilliantly, the room is a bit on the square side but they still make a
    lovely sound.

I'm Lee.

Ive heard them at the Windsor Hifi show and they sounded great in Guys Puresound room, they didn't do a lot wrong
    Vinyl rig 1 - NAS Spacedeck / FR64s / Lab 12 Melto / Denon SUT / Ortofon GM SPU. Vinyl rig 2 Mono Set Up - Lenco GL75 c/w Jelco 750D / AT33 Mono / EAR 834P Modded. Amplifiers - Audio Note Empress Silver / Hattor Passive Pre. Digital - Fanless Mini PC / Lampizator TRP / Linear PSU / Hummingboard Network audio adaptor. Speakers - Horns.pl Mummy's. Cables are Audio Note / Albedo / Furutech Speaker wire. Power conditioner is a Gigawatt PC2 EVO

I'm Ked.

Heco was sounding fantastic at Windsor in 2016. It just shows how the expensive Wilson and Magico rooms struggled, which is normally what happens with audiophiles, putting too big speakers in bad rooms, and the Heco is a nice small speaker that just disappears. It gives a nice small planar like soundstage and those downward firing woofers are sufficient, and the sound is a well integrated whole to suspend disbelief. Can you get better? Yes. For a much higher price, proper set up and room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12