+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio Note ISIS Interconnects 1.0 Meter RCA

I'm Don.

Default Audio Note ISIS Interconnects 1.0 Meter RCA

Very lightly used pair of Audio Note ISIS copper interconnects in a 1.0 meter length, with heavily silver plated AN-P RCA plugs. I bought these from an authorized Audio Note dealer in Victoria B.C. Canada and am selling them to upgrade to some of their silver interconnects.

The ISIS are the top of the line copper interconnects from Audio Note and are identical to the ridiculously expensive Soottoo silver interconnects, except that they use copper instead of silver.

The new price for these interconnects is £552.00. I am looking for £300 for these interconnects and will ship at cost, or local pickup is available from my hotel in London. I live in Vancouver, Canada, but travel frequently to London and stay in the St. Johns Wood area. I can ship them from there or meet for a local pickup in a convenient pub or coffee house.

Thanks for looking,

Don

Here is a basic description of the design of the ISIS cables:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio Note "ISIS" Reference Copper Interconnect cable configuration is exactly the same as the reference SOOTTO silver cables, the only difference is high purity copper is used rather than silver. It offers beautiful sonic quality and musicality at a small fraction of the price of SOOTTO. Constructed from only the finest materials, beneath the silver coloured skin is a Twisted Hex configuration with a total of 120 individual high purity copper strands. This is a true Litz, shielded design.

The cable had an external diameter of 8mm, beneath the outer grey insulation you have a screened portion then more insulation and then 6 conductors, 3 are red insulated and 3 are white insulated arranged in a circular path with a centrally located fibre filler. For each conductor the external diameter is 1.7mm. If you look closely at the internal picture, link below, you will see that each set of 3 conductors is made up of differing sizes of internal wire strands. This configuration offers an outstanding performance.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_4498 copy.jpgIMG_2646 copy.jpgIMG_1753 copy.jpgIMG_0911 copy.jpgIMG_1618 copy.jpg
    Vertere SG-1 Turntable / Audio Note IO Gold MC
    Audio Note AN-S8L MC Transformer
    Audio Note Pallas I/C (SUT-Preamp)
    Audio Note M6 Phono Preamp
    Audio Note CDT 3/Audio Note 4.1X Balanced Signature DAC
    Audio Note Kassai Monoblocks
    Audio Note Sogon Interconnects
    Audio Note Pallas Interconnects
    Audio Note AN-Vx Interconnects
    Audio Note Sogon Speaker Cables
    Audio Note AN-E SPE HE speakers
    Audio Note ISIS Power Cables