+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted KEF B200 SP1039 driver

I'm Steve.

Question Wanted KEF B200 SP1039 driver

Hi guys

I need to obtain X1 or a pair of KEF B200 SP1039 drivers for a pair of KEF 104's as one of them in mine has gone kaput! Any advice appreciated or even a point in the right direction to obtain one.

Cheers

I'm Alex.

Keep a lookout on ebay perhaps.
    Spendorman

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    Keep a lookout on ebay perhaps.
    Will do

I'm Lawrence.

This is the normal b200 in the original 104, not the one with the doughnut in the middle found as pairs inside the 104/2?

I'm Richard.

Steve. I have one you can have. Which actually belongs to Alan ‘Mad Moon’ on this forum. I’m sure he won’t mind but I’ll need to check with him. I actually have a pair which measure identically but one is near seized. It might ‘release’ under load. Either way, I recon I have what you need.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneesup View Post
    Steve. I have one you can have. Which actually belongs to Alan ‘Mad Moon’ on this forum. I’m sure he won’t mind but I’ll need to check with him. I actually have a pair which measure identically but one is near seized. It might ‘release’ under load. Either way, I recon I have what you need.
    ..yeah good show bud...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread