+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED. Innuos Zen Mini mk11 or 111

I'm Pete.

Default WANTED. Innuos Zen Mini mk11 or 111

As title don't really want to spend current new price for a cd ripper/streamer especially as this sort of hi/fi is all new to me.
    These units by Innuos seem to one of very few that can rip and stream. Would be great to get my CD's all together.
    I could do a number of swap options if interested. I have 3 sets of speakers that could be swaps, ie, My awesome ESL 57's previously in the classifieds here. My 1 owner bought new by me Jamo concert 7's and my also 1 owner little used Epos M12's with soundstyle stands. Of course cash either way.
    Hopefully the innuos can be posted or if swaps I am willing to drive a fair distance from Dorset depending on Covid restrictions of course.

Cheers.
    Pete.
    Pete.

Main amp is an Electrocompaniat eci2 Sony qs930 cd, Sony tuner,Stan dac,modified x10d with little pinkie se and of course Quad esl57s fully serviced with much better legs and widgets. Sometimes swap to my kef reference 3s or Rogers pro9 Tls.

I'm Lawrence.

Not quite what you're after but I'll be selling my Liv Zen (first version before they changed their name from Liv to Innuos). I believe it's very similar to the Innuos Zen Mk1.

On the plus side it's 2tb, cheaper than the Innuos versions, and l recently put a new DVD drive in it (exact same model) as the old one started making a whirring noise at times. Not sure it was going bad but wanted to be safe.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm Lawrence.

Pretty sure I've got the box in the loft and can double box if you wanted to arrange a courier and send me a label for drop off at a PO or UPS shop.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

I'm Pete.

Thanks Lawrence, think I’ll see if a mk2 or 3 turn up first.��
    Pete.

Main amp is an Electrocompaniat eci2 Sony qs930 cd, Sony tuner,Stan dac,modified x10d with little pinkie se and of course Quad esl57s fully serviced with much better legs and widgets. Sometimes swap to my kef reference 3s or Rogers pro9 Tls.

I'm Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixpete View Post
    As title don't really want to spend current new price for a cd ripper/streamer especially as this sort of hi/fi is all new to me.
    These units by Innuos seem to one of very few that can rip and stream. Would be great to get my CD's all together.
    I could do a number of swap options if interested. I have 3 sets of speakers that could be swaps, ie, My awesome ESL 57's previously in the classifieds here. My 1 owner bought new by me Jamo concert 7's and my also 1 owner little used Epos M12's with soundstyle stands. Of course cash either way.
    Hopefully the innuos can be posted or if swaps I am willing to drive a fair distance from Dorset depending on Covid restrictions of course.

Cheers.
    Pete.
    Still looking if anyone has one for sale.
    Thanks
    Pete.

+ Reply to Thread