+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS Hadcock arm

I'm phil.

Default FS Hadcock arm

Hadcock arm for sale GH228, in fair condition, £130 + postage or collected from Eastbourne area.SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by moodybuilder; 04-03-2018 at 20:10.
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm Geoff.

Interested as I should never have sold my last one! Does it have the cueing lift assembly with it? Is the bias weight and arm present - it's hard to see from the pictures.

I'm martin.

PM-ed.

I'm phil.

PMsent to both of you cheers
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm martin.

Quote Originally Posted by moodybuilder View Post
    PMsent to both of you cheers
    Nothing came through?

I'm phil.

I've resent PM

I'm martin.

Quote Originally Posted by moodybuilder View Post
    I've resent PM
    Thanks, got it now.

I'm phil.

Now SOLD thanks for looking

I'm martin.

Just to say that I've received the tonearm quickly and in good order, thanks Philip!

+ Reply to Thread