+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTD: NAD preamp

I'm Roger.

Default WTD: NAD preamp

Has anyone got a NAD pre amp available? Fairly unfussy, but must have a phono stage.

I'm Graham.

Default NAD PP2

I have a NAD PP2 Phono preamp which you may have for £50.00 plus £5.00 P&P if that's any help.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

I'm Alex.

I guess you know that many NAD integrated amps can be used as a pre. I sometimes use a 3130 to drive various power amps.
    Spendorman

I'm Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamS View Post
    I have a NAD PP2 Phono preamp which you may have for £50.00 plus £5.00 P&P if that's any help.
    Thanks, but it's the entire pre I'm after, not just the phono pre.

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    I guess you know that many NAD integrated amps can be used as a pre. I sometimes use a 3130 to drive various power amps.
    I do, and I'm using a C320BEE at the moment for exactly that, but fancied a dedicated pre so I could use the integrated elsewhere

I'm Alex.

I remember reading, many years ago, that a particular NAD pre-amp was electrically exactly the same as the pre part of one of their integrateds.
    Spendorman

I'm Geoff.

I remember reading, many years ago, that a particular NAD pre-amp was electrically exactly the same as the pre part of one of their integrateds.
    That's the 1020 I think, it's just the pre-amp part of the 3020. They're pretty old now.

I'm Graham.

My NAD370 had distinctly separate boards for the left and the right preamp channels and a combined power amp stage.
    GrahamS - It's not what you hear that counts, it's what you think you hear........

Present Kit: NAD 326BEE, NAD C515BEE CD player, JVC QL-7 DD turntable, JVC Tonearm, Shure M97Ve, Audio Technica AT95EX, Pickering V15, JVC Z1E, Wharfedale Diamond 230s, Visual Rio interconnects and My Ears.

+ Reply to Thread